Tuesday, June 23, 2009

25 things that make me somewhat interesting

1.     I am a daydreamer…aka I romanticize everything. I make objects, situations, stories, places, everything …dreamy or romantic.  

2.     I am still secretly hoping that by a certain age my parents are going to tell my that I a) have magical powers or b) I am a princess in some foreign country.

3.     I don’t really agree with vegetarianism or veganism because God made animals for a reason and it wasn’t to die of old age…

4.     I love the thrill of buying books and tend to have a problem collecting them and not read them.

5.     I am the worst movie critic. They are all good to me! Well a couple are bad.

6.     I secretly want to be a bad ass. (a bad ass is a girl who wears black leather, has tatoos,  smokes cigarettes, drinks gin, carries guns…etc)

7.     I can be extremely awkward around people that I meet for the first time. Sometimes it is painfully awkward and I don’t know how to fix the situation so I walk away. I am working on this daily…

8.     I cannot speed. I really do try but I get scared.

9.     To go along with 8, I am extremely petrified of getting into a car accident.

10. Roadkill makes me cry. I want to build tunnels under the roads for the critters to go under. I don’t know how I would train the animals to use the tunnels but dream big right…?

11. When I am really into a tv show I tend to sit with my mouth open, for some reason I can pay attention better. Mindy catches me often.

12. I love to people watch but I get so captivated that I forget to look away when they look in my direction. I get caught staring at people multiple times a day.

13. Just for the record I am one of the original Twilight fans. I can claim this because I was teased and picked on for months about reading these books and being obsessed with a vampire…then I come back from studying abroad and the sci-fi bullies were reading the books. Geez!

14. One thanksgiving when I was 2 or so, MTV was left on the TV. From then on when I grew up I wanted to be a pole dancer. Wow I had an imagination.

15. I love cats. I have a cat named Midget. She is my baby. (disclaimer: I will never be a cat lady no matter how many times my friends say I will.)

16. I had a man stage. Contact me for more info…

17. Cupcakes…enough said.

18. I floss on a daily basis. It drives me crazy if I don’t.

19. I have an unusual talent of being able to mimic accents and sounds and funny voices especially it I hear the sound often…cat’s meow, ebonics, ms. Swan,…the list grows daily!

20.  I got hit in the head with a baseball bat when I was 9…needless to say things got bloody.

21. I drink coffee on most occasions to be cool and hip…not because I enjoy the taste or even need caffeine. I know ridiculous. I also don’t drink soft drinks.

22. I am extremely stubborn and I want to do the exact opposite of what my parents tell me to do…that is how I broke my arm when I was five.

23. I love music. I love having a song for every emotion.

24. I want to be friends with celebrities because they all need a really good friend to tell them they are being stupid wearing those red braclets, etc. and I think I could do that. I also really want to be Brad and Angelina’s nanny.

25. I use to drive a car with automatic seat belts.

for some reason some of the numbers are shy

2 comments:

  1. KB! Love the list! I am exactly like you on numbers 1, 4, 5, 17, 18, & 23! How fun!

    Although, I hate cats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgsh i laughed out loud reading this. so funny katie b. i can hear you saying all of this.

    ReplyDelete